July 30-August 5, 2018
I went home to Baguio for some wedding-related errands and I am glad it was a productive weekend.
Here are the items in my list.
- St. Paul, Tuba for Baptismal Certificate for Marriage Purposes – went here on Saturday but office was closed. Went back on Sunday only to find out that my name, my dad’s family name, and my mom’s family name were misspelled. I need an affidavit according to the secretary. But the BF, who works in another church, said that I only need to fill out a form. That I have to clarify again with the St. Paul secretary. So, fail. Olats.
- Baguio Cathedral for Confirmation Certificate for Marriage Purposes – was able to get this on the same day. Paid Php 50.00. Yey!
- Goldust Creations – they’ve got it all hahaha. They’re not my suppliers yet. I just wanted to get quotations on the rates of their services. Besides, I still don’t know my color scheme is at that point hik hik hik.
- Meet with photographer and make-up artist for contracts – I started looking for photographers in April and made the final decision last June, with the contract already reviewed and downpayment paid. I just had to meet with her for the signed contract.
- Meet up with make-up artist for contract – she was one of the names given by the photographer end of June. Among the 3 that I contacted all at the same time, she was the one I liked the most. It took me 10 days to decide though hahaha. Contract was also already reviewed prior the meeting. I just had to meet her for the signed copy. She was gracious enough to wait until both the photographer and I were available for meet-up. She’s friends with the photographer and they are both in the same industry so it was also a catch-up time for them. We spent more than an hour at the coffee shop and so far, I had an easy and comfortable time with them. We discussed a lot of things, even non-wedding-related. At this point, I’m glad I booked them hehehe.
- House for preparation – I started checking this out last April but the owner said they are only accepting reservations for December in August. And so last weekend, I visited the house to check. Fortunately, I liked it so I booked it right away. So, yay!
↑It was just supposed to be me and the teenager niece on Sunday but the little one insisted on coming along. They requested to eat at Krispy Kreme but I didn’t order anything for myself because ya know, diet :p.
↑The church nearing its completion. I am fervently praying that this will be completed before the big day. Well, the priest announced during the mass that the blessing will be on November 30 so please, Lord, let it be November 30 and no more postponement.
↑Quick dinner at Good Taste before my trip back to Manila.
Mahaba-haba pa ang listahan pero push lang! Pero bakit ang mahal magpakasal?! Hahahaha!