FOJ – First of June
June…yung totoo. Paano nangyaring June na? Bakit parang ang bilis bilis bilis ng paglipas ng oras?
Anyway…random things and thoughts and stuff
- A busy workday is one of my happy pills. I forgot it for a while kasi mas nangibabaw ang negative feelings but I’m glad I’m feeling it again. Nakaka haggard minsan pero mas masarap pa rin yung alam mong marami kang natapos na trabaho in a day
- My teammate said she tries to read at least 3 books a week. Not the romance or chic-lit or suspense types but more on personal finance. Astig. Magaya nga.
- My other teammate said he joined a contest last year sponsored by Google. It’s Google’s way of supporting start ups. He and his group won and the province will help in setting up the company. He has not yet worked on it for several reasons. Sayang. Sana he changes his mind and see if he can handle both work and the company kahit pakonti konti lang
- I saw a headline that some big corporation will be buying corn from cooperatives. Opportunity! Magtanim na ng mais! I hope they do target the small farmers para naman may chance ang mga kapatid namin sa hanapbuhay na mas mapaunlad ang buhay nila.
- I am closely working with the boss of the boss now. While I know that everything I do will be scrutinized, I am looking forward to the lessons that I will learn from leaders in higher management. Deadma na if masabon hahaha.
- It’s officially the rainy season. I am glad that temperature will be cooler now but I pray that there will be no heavy typhoons to hit the country. Awat na muna please.
- I am sad for what’s happening in Marawi. Why can’t the world just strive to live in peace? Why? I don’t know. I’m confused.
- Long weekend coming up…need to reserve tickets. Can’t wait to go home again.
- The jade plants I bought last May died. Huhu. Is it me or the weather or were the plants just newly transplanted when I bought them? I’ll try in Baguio. Maybe they’ll like the Baguio weather more.
- Nawawala na talaga ang ID ko. Nalaglag nga ata sa nasakyan ko last Tuesday ng madaling araw. Bangag na kasi ako non. Di ko na natanggal eh clip ang gamit ko so nakasabit lang sa pants pocket. Actually, due for new picture taking na kami kasi nagpalit ng branding last year. Pero ayaw ko pa yun ilet go sana. Nene pa kasi ako sa picture ko sa ID na yun…at payat hahaha!
Malapit na ako sa office. Until next session.
Pero yung totoo. Bakit talaga June na?