Day 01 | Day 02 | Day 03 | Day 04 | Day 05 | Day 06 | Day 07 | Day 08 | Day 09 | Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14 | Day 15 | Day 16 | Day 17 | Day 18 | Day 19 | Day 20 | Day 21 | Day 22 | Day 23 | Day 24 | Day 25
Day 26: If you had $1,000,000 to spend, how would you spend it?
This is in USD as per my source of this challenge so let’s retain it at that and I’ll just convert it to peso. Bigger amount I know but what the heck, when you dream, dream big hehehe.
So USD 1M = Php 45M ($1 = P45)
Breakdown (all in PHP)
- 1M – Donate to Divine Mercy church to fast track completion so that we’ll have a beautiful church.
- 10M – set aside for retirement so that whatever happens to the rest, I’ll have something to tide me over. To be invested in different instruments.
- 10M – set aside for children’s college fund. To be invested in different instruments.
- 3M – Buy a condo unit in Manila by DMCI
- 1.5M – Toyota Innova
- 500K – completion of Sayote Kingdom in Baguio
- 5M – 1M for each sibling, or maybe divided among their kids
- 5M – for business, most likely rental property
- 9M – for an agriculture-related business. I want an organic farm. But this may not be enough even to buy a lot that’s wide enough hehehe.
Sarap mangarap! Pero hala wala man lang pangshopping talaga?! Hehehe. Sa mga barya na lang siguro ng condo and car kung meron man? Makabili man lang ng gold jewelries with diamonds hahaha!
Pero pag ito ay Php 1M lang, ay susko, diretso lang yan sa investments.