Day 01 | Day 02 | Day 03 | Day 04 | Day 05 | Day 06 | Day 07 | Day 08 | Day 09 | Day 10 | Day 11 | Day 12 | Day 13 | Day 14 | Day 15 | Day 16
Day 17: Your highs and lows of this past year
Hmmm highs and lows for the past year…so from October 2015 to October 2016.
Ok, highs first.
- Spending Christmas and New year with family and friends
- Celebrating with a friend who got married last January
- Celebrating 1 year of being in a relationship with the BF
- Celebrating together for my and the BF’s birthday and seeing how happy and surprised he was with my gift.
- Spending quality time together with the BF no matter how seldom
- Settling differences with the BF and both still wanting to stay together no matter how many bumps there are. I am thankful that there aren’t too many but bumps are bumps no matter what.
- Getting a raise at work. Never mind that it’s small. Still thankful for that because hello bigger 13th month pay hehe.
- Deploying the project that we’ve been working on for the past years. The end has come at last. It was officially closed last September 27.
- Proving for the nth time that prayers work and that God’s plan and timing are the best.
- Completion of lot payment
- Completion of insurance premiums and diverting budget to new investments
- Acceptance that parents are really gone now but they will stay forever in my heart.
- Being in a crossroad last May. I was restless and confused about a lot of things and getting impatient about specific aspects in my life. But a sincere prayer requesting the Lord to calm and guide me fixed it.
- One of the systems had a bug and had to be shutdown for a while while we do the fix. But it was something that we had to do quickly and so it required extended work hours including weekends.
- I am a little sad and jealous about something but I just prayed about it. Hopefully it will be granted no matter how bleak it looks like right now.
Fewer lows. Life is treating me good. Thank you, Lord.