** For October 2, 2016 **
Day 12: Bullet your whole day
This was a Sunday, and I was in Baguio.
- 10 AM – 11 AM: Mass at Divine Mercy, together with siblings and nieces. Eldest sister and her gang (aka kids and grand kids) were missing. They did not want to go out? And let me just say that I need a car should I move back to Baguio. There are too many people in our place now, it’s hard to ride the jeepney because it is always full. Even the cabs are always with passengers too. We were almost late for mass. We were just lucky that some relatives saw us waiting for a ride and allowed us to hitch a ride with them. And we were all going to the same church too. Thank, you relatives, even though I had to ask my siblings who you were after we alighted your vehicle hehehehe. Di ko talaga sila matandaan pero alam nilang ako yung nagtatrabaho sa Manila. Nakakahiya hehehe.
- 11:30 AM – 3 PM: Met up with another sibling and his family for lunch and halo-halo for dessert. Bonding bonding din pag may time 😀
- 3 PM – 6 PM: Went to visit a friend who gave birth recently. She was the one who got hitched last January! She gave birth to a baby boy via normal delivery. Lucky her! But they had to return the baby to the hospital a day after they went home because he had fever and findings were sepsis. The good news is, his case is mild and so they were able to go home after 7 days, which is the completion of his treatment. I hope no more hospital confinements from now though. I don’t know how babies bear the pain of being in dextrose and all those needles. Ouch.
- 7 PM: Dinner with younger sister and nieces. I asked her to do the grocery and cook sinigang since I’m lazy to do both hehehe.
- 8 PM – 9:30 PM: Watched Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho. I was waiting for the feature on the late Senator Miriam but they placed it the end of the show, ugh. Kids watched with us. I was telling them to sleep already since the next day was a school day. Mga nakipuyat amp.
- 9:30 PM – 11 PM: Played some games hehehe.
- 11 PM: Goodnight, world.